April 10, 2018
The Grant Administrator will support the work of the Grant Program team, including data entry for processing grants, tracking requirements, ensuring accurate grant data management and the ongoing development of our online grants management database. This new position will be an integral member of the grant program team and reports to the Program Director. The Foundation awards and pays over 65 grants to schools and educational organizations each fiscal year. The Grant Administrator will ensure the program team is well-organized and working collaboratively to achieve their day-to-day operational responsibilities.
• Ensure timely recording of organizational information in the database throughout each stage of the application process and grant cycle
• Develop and enhance the functionality of the grant database (GIFTS Online)
• Generate weekly program and financial reports
• Assist with processing the Foundation’s grants, including entering data, attaching documents, conducting due diligence for completeness and compliance with Foundation requirements
• Generate monthly correspondence with grantees
• Assist with the archiving of grant records and grants database clean-up and maintenance in order to meet IRS regulations and Foundation requirements
• Assist in the administrative operations of the grant program
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Additional qualifications include:
• Demonstrated experience in professional office setting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and Word
• Experience with grants management database or a relational database
• Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills, with an ability to act independently to meet deadlines
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please submit a descriptive cover letter and current resume that discusses your interest and expertise for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.